Sunday, January 27, 2013
909 Pohalski Lane - Key West - Open House Sunday
This cottage style home has two bedrooms, two and 1/2 baths and 1268 sq ft of really beautiful living space plus 700 sq ft of nicely landscaped outdoor living area located on a cute little Old Town Key West Lane. Stop by 909 Pohalski Lane on Sunday, January 26th between 12 to 2 and take a peek at this newly remodeled and expanded cottage home priced at just $595,000.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- 617 Simonton Street - Key West - a Potential Money...
- 920 Terry Lane Key West - Priced to Sell
- 909 Pohalski Lane - Key West - Open House Sunday
- Un-Real Real Estate in Key West
- 909 Pohalski Lane - Key West - Price Reduction
- Missing - One Legged Shoeless Drag Queen - Key Wes...
- 703 Elizabeth Street - A Quintessential Key West C...
- 1109 Virginia Street - Key West House For Sale
- 906 Johnson Street - Casa Marina Area - Key West
- Sunday - Open House - 916 Eisenhower Drive - Key W...
- 627 Southard Street - Old Town - Key West
- 916 Eisenhower Drive - The Meadows Area - Key West...
- 812 Fleming Street Unit #6, Old Town - Key West
- Simply Stunning! 730 Southard Street - Key West
- 1719 Ashby Street - Key West
- 622 Grinnell Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1214 16th Ter Key West, FL
- 410 Porter Court - Truman Annex - Key West
- 904 Washington Street - Casa Marina Area - Key Wes...
- 32 Seaside Drive - Bank Owned - Key West
- 1709 George Street - Key West
- 517 Grinnell Street - Old Town - Key West
- Key West Recovery...and not from a Hangover!
- ▼ January (23)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.