Tuesday, February 12, 2013
1019 Varela Street - Transient Licensed House - Old Town - Key West
Just Listed by Preferred Properties Key West, that's where I work, but this is not my listing, 1019 Varela Street in Old Town Key West. This really cute two bedroom home has a very valuable City of Key West Transient Rental License which permits daily rentals. The asking price is $499,000. CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet on this unit.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- Bank Owned - 2104 Patterson Avenue - Key West
- Price Reduction - Key West Beach Club Unit #413
- 701 Washington Street - The Casa Marina Area - Key...
- 801-807 Fleming Street - Old Town - Key West
- Sunday Open House - 909 Pohalski Lane - Key West
- 809 Eaton Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1115 Packer Street - Key West - Sheer Genius
- 1019 Varela Street - Transient Licensed House - Ol...
- 1119 Johnson Street in the Casa Marina - Key West
- 909 Pohalski Ln - Key West - Open House - Sunday
- Key West or elsewhere
- 1221 Johnson Street - Casa Marina Area - Key West
- 921 Whitehead Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1211 Margaret Street - Key West Home For Sale
- 719 Windsor Lane (The Key West Writer's Compound)
- 609 Angela Street - Solares Hill Eyebrow House - K...
- 2012 - That Was the Year That Was in Key West Real...
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2012 (238)
- ► 2011 (259)
- ► 2010 (242)
- ► 2009 (247)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (172)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.