Thursday, March 14, 2013
715 Frances Street - Old Town - Key West
The indoor/outdoor room provides views of the backyard area and the newly installed pool. An IPE deck area provides stepped down access to the pool and spa. This pool is long and sunny - quite a change from so many Old Town pools that are cramped into small spaces and shielded from sunlight by mighty houses or tropical foliage. Sun-worshipers will delight in this sunny space. The owner has also added an outdoor shower for pre-swim and post-tanning.
CLICK HERE. I know a lot of potential buyers think they might want to rent a place like this as a vacation rental when they are not using the property themselves. I think this place could be a very successful vacation rental. It has three very nice bedrooms with en-suite baths, two large living areas, a very comfortable new kitchen, and a stunning pool and sunning area. The property has off street parking. And it is located within an easy walking distance to Duval Street or the Historic Key West Seaport. Most of Key West's gyms and yoga studios are located within a five block walk to the south or east. People that come here for extended vacation stays love being able to walk to locations like these and usually prefer a bit of distance from being right in the heart of the Duval crawl.
CLICK HERE to view the Key West Association of Realtors mls datasheet and to view professionally photographs of this property. which is offered at $1,495,000. If you would like to see this home, please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc. Let me help you find your place in Paradise.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- 618 White Street - Key West - Easter Sunday Open H...
- 1218 Varela Street - Old Town - Key West
- It's a Crying Shame - Key West
- 4 Pinder Lane - Key West
- 2013 Preservation Awards - Historic Florida Keys F...
- 923 Southard Street - Old Town - Key West
- Price Reduction - 1208 Von Phister Street - Casa M...
- 800 Fleming Street #2A ~ Old Town ~ Key West
- 1117 Watson Street - Old Town - Key West
- St. Patty's Day OPEN HOUSE - 618 White Street - Ke...
- 622 Grinnell St. - Old Town - Key West
- 715 Frances Street - Old Town - Key West
- 2116 Fogarty Avenue ~ Key West
- 811-814 Carey Lane - Old Town - Key West
- 618 White Street - Open House - Key West
- 522 DuPont Lane # 1 - Key West - Transient Licens...
- 812 Fleming Street #6 - Back on the Market - Key W...
- 618 White Street - Key West - Adorable and Afforda...
- 916 Fleming Street - Old Town - Key West
- ▼ March (19)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.