Friday, May 3, 2013
I Can See Clearly Now! - Key West
My buyers and I made it back to their beautiful little vacation rental no worse for wear. They may end up buying a place. They got to see about the worst of life in Key West and did not seem all that bothered by it. I was too busy driving my car through flooded streets and darting in and out of the rain to take any photos myself. I found the photos in today's blog on Instagram. If you have never gone there, do it. There are some incredibly talented photographers out there. One photographer noted the following under his photo: "Tough times don't last. Tough people do."
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- 921-923 Johnson Street - Casa Marina Area - Key We...
- 101 Golf Club Drive - Key West, Florida
- 1218 Varela Street ~ Old Town ~ Key West
- 506 Elizabeth Street - Old Town - Key West
- 42 Spoonbill Way - The Key West Golf Club Communit...
- 3221 Pearl Avenue - Key West
- 71 Golf Club Drive - Bank Owned - Key West
- 513 Margaret Street - Key West - Prime Old Town Re...
- 916 Fleming Street ~ Old Town ~ Key West
- 1110 Petronia Street - Old Town - Key West
- 606 Truman Avenue #4 - Windward Park - Key West
- 529 Grinnell Street - Old Town - Key West
- 10 McCoy Circle - Key West
- 1509 17th Street - Key West Casual Elegance
- The "Projects" of Key West
- 1124 Stump Lane - The Perfect Getaway Cottage - Ke...
- 1104 - 1106 Thompson Street - Key West - Buying Op...
- 2013 Key West "Selling Season" Results
- Quintessential Key West Charm - 1108 Fleming Stree...
- 1411 Olivia Street - Key West, Florida
- 1209 Johnson Street - The Casa Marina Area - Key W...
- I Can See Clearly Now! - Key West
- 701 Elizabeth Street - Key West - Pied-à-Terre
- ▼ May (23)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.