Wednesday, June 26, 2013
527 Margaret Street - Key West Short Sale
"Excellent buy in a great Old Town location. This home is located in the heart of Old Town and walking distance to several restaurants and attractions.Great renovation project with good square footage and location. This transaction is a short sale."
CLICK HERE to view more photos I took of this property.
Frequent visitors to Key West likely will be familiar with the location. Michael's Restaurant is located across the street. Mangia Mangia is up on the corner at Southard Street while the neighborhood organic food market is located down on the corner at Fleming Street. Other nearby establishments include Azul, the Old Town Bakery, 5 Brothers Grocery and Sandwich Shop, and the Historic Key West Seaport. Duval Street is just four blocks to the west.
CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet and then please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642, to schedule a personal viewing of this Old Town short sale property. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West. Let me help you find your place in Paradise.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (99)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- 916 Fleming Street - Old Town- Key West - Price Re...
- 527 Margaret Street - Key West Short Sale
- 1719 Ashby Street - Key West, Florida
- 826 Eaton Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1327 White Street - The Casa Marina District - Key...
- 923 Southard St - Key West - Florida
- Bank Owned Estate Property - 1309 Villa Mill Alley...
- 1105 Olivia Street - Old Town - Key West
- 8 Nassau Lane - Old Town - Key West, Florida
- 709 Windsor Lane #A - Old Town Key West - Short Sa...
- Don't Mess with Norma Bates
- 1617 White Street - Casa Marina Estate - Key West
- Key West Vacation SCAM - Don't Be a Fool!
- 4125 Eagle Avenue ~ Key West
- 421 William Street - Old Town - Key West
- 923 Angela Street - Old Town - Key West
- ▼ June (16)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.