GOOGLE MAP to view the location and use the toggle switch for a street view.
The listing Realtor describes 1220 Von Phister Street this way:
"Well maintained two story home with exposed Dade County Pine walls located in
excellent neighborhood.This is the perfect place to get away from it all.
Superior master suite with private balcony, large bedrooms and spacious living
area. Large hot tub and storage shed in back yard. Upgraded Kitchen with
stainless appliances. Two zone A/C and generator. This is not a drive by."
A guest bedroom and bath complete the first floor. An extra large guest bedroom is located at the front of the house on the second floor. This room is large enough to serve as a second master bedroom for couples that require separate bedrooms.
CLICK HERE to view more photos.
CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet on 1220 Von Phister Street and then please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment to see this new listing. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West.
Friday, August 30, 2013
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- 1220 Von Phister Street - Casa Marina Area - Key W...
- 1101 Fleming Street - Old Town - Key West
- Big Deal in Little Key West
- The Projects of Key West - an Update
- 801 Fleming Street - Key West
- New Life into Old Buildings - Key West
- 501 Duval Street - Key West - News You Can Use
- 27 Kingfisher Lane - Key West - Bank Owned - Reduc...
- 1307 Petronia Street - The Meadows Area - Key West...
- 310 Amelia Street - Key West - Bank Owned
- 822 Carsten Lane - Key West - Old Town Dream Cotta...
- 529 Grinnell Street - Old Town - Key West - New Lo...
- 1601 White Street - Key West - Price Reduction
- Things That Have Been Seen Cannot Be Unseen or How...
- 221 Golf Club Drive - The Sanctuary - Key West
- 611 Margaret Street - Old Town - Key West
- 2 Fletchers Lane - Hidden Old Town Treasure - Key ...
- 1114 Watson Street - Old Town - Key West - Legal D...
- 623 Thomas Street #D - Key West, Florida
- Gay Divorce Court
- ▼ August (20)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.