Tuesday, October 8, 2013
112 Hutchnson Lane ~ Key West, Florida
CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet on 112 Hutchinson Lane which is offered at $415,000 or $591 per sq ft. I took more exterior photos of the house and the block which you can see if you CLICK HERE. Better than looking at photos, please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to schedule a showing of this little cigar maker cottage. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- I See Dead People or Why It's Hard to Sell Houses ...
- 625 Frances Street - Old Town - Key West
- 3700 Eagle Avenue - Key West
- 3221 Pearl Avenue - Key West Short Sale
- 1108 Fleming Street - Key West
- 923 Eaton Street - Old Town - Key West
- 901 Pearl Street - Bank Owned - Key West
- 1425 White Street - Key West Grand Estate
- 606 Truman Avenue No. 1 - Windward Park - Key West...
- 630 Elizabeth Street - Key West
- 818 Olivia Street ~ Old Town ~ Key West
- 920 Fleming Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1621 Rose Street - Bank Owned Property - Key West
- 1020 Grinnell Street - An Affordable and Adorable ...
- 627-629 Eaton Street - Old Town Key West Landmark ...
- 112 Hutchnson Lane ~ Key West, Florida
- 2 Fletchers Lane - Old Town - Key West
- 1800 Atlantic # C 441 - Key West, Florida - Rockin...
- 622 Grinnell Street ~ Key West
- ▼ October (19)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.