"This charming Key West home is located in the Meadows area of old town. A vintage iron gate and a wide, sunny front porch offer a welcome entry to the house. Inside are beautiful wood floors, high ceilings and bright rooms. In addition to the two bedrooms and two baths, there are two loft bedrooms not included in the square footage. The Florida room opens through a wall of glass doors to the bricked patio and garden which includes an outdoor shower. The patio area is fenced and gated and very private. This is a must see for those wanting historic charm in a lovely setting."
Monday, November 4, 2013
1411 Olivia Street - The Meadows Area - Key West
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (129)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- Happy Thanksgiving
- 627-629 Eaton Street - Key West Historic Landmark ...
- 1016 James Street - Old Town - Key West
- 506 Elizabeth St - Key West - A Buying Opportunity...
- He was My President
- 1327 White Street - Key West, Florida
- 2 Fletchers Lane - Key West, Florida
- 1417 Catherine Street - Key West
- 1428 White Street - Casa Marina Area - Key West
- 1723 Bahama Drive - Key West - a Wise Investment
- 1008 Packer Street #5 - Key West
- Real Estate Photography for Dummies...
- 405 Olivia Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1101 17th Terrace - Key West - Bank Owned
- 409 Grinnell Street - Old Town -Key West
- 1411 Olivia Street - The Meadows Area - Key West
- 1009 Eaton Street ~ Old Town ~ Key West
- 202 Southard St #6 - Transient Licensed Shipyard ...
- ▼ November (18)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.