Wednesday, December 4, 2013
1212 Watson Street - Old Town - Key West
The house at 1212 Watson Street in Key West offers buyers a chance to create a perfect Key West cottage. The asking price is $648,000 on this 1606 sq ft house that sits on a 3006 sq ft lot (39.3' x 76.5'). There is off street parking on the side. The back yard has enough room for the addition of a pool. The backyard as it now exists is covered with brick pavers. A side gate could be easily removed to permit a backhoe into the rear yard to dig a new pool. If you have looked at a lot of houses in Key West, you will appreciate the value of this side gate.
A new kitchen was added and the house spruced up a few years ago. The house currently has three bedrooms, two baths, a large second floor deck on the south and rear sides of the house. One of the three bedrooms and one of the baths are located on the main floor. The bedroom is located at the rear of the house and the bathroom on the opposite side near the kitchen. The two second floor bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath.
CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet on 1212 Watson Street. If you agree with me that this old house has some possibilities, please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to set up a showing. Thanks to Monika Turek, listing agent, for providing me with the photos and allowing me to blog about her listing. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (109)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- 1221 Grinnell Street # A - Grinnell Gardens Town H...
- 202 Southard St #6 - Transient Licensed Shipyard ...
- 1616 Atlantic Bouldevard No. 4 - Casa Caselles - ...
- Merry Christmas
- 923 Eaton Street - Key West - Back on the Market
- Recent Key West Guest House Sales
- 414 Louisa Street - Key West - A Christmas Wish Co...
- 13 Kingfisher Lane - Key West Golf Club
- 712 Love Lane - A Secluded Gem - Key West
- 606 Truman No. 9 - Key West - Transient Licensed T...
- 1300 Virginia Street - Key West - Award Winning Re...
- 832 Johnson Lane - Key West
- Forget Christmas in Connecicut - Next Year it Will...
- 1120 Curry Lane - Key West - Home Buy Christmas
- 809 Eaton Street - Key West - Henry Lowe House
- 1510 Patricia Street - Key West Mid-Century Home
- 1421 Reynolds Street - Casa Marina Area - Key West...
- The Ghost House of Christmas Past or How Not to Bu...
- 1212 Watson Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1019 Flagler Avenue - The Casa Marina Area - Key W...
- ▼ December (21)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.