Tuesday, December 31, 2013
$749,000 or $550 per sq ft. The home sits on a fee simple lot of 1769 sq ft. The home, built in 1990, is wood frame construction, traditional wood siding, and metal roof. Wood storm shutters flank the front, side and rear of the house. The main floor has a traditional home look with modern combined living, dining, and kitchen areas. A large built in bookcase dominates living room. A small alcove off the living room leads to the main floor guest bath and a storage closet. French doors at the end of the dining area open out to the private rear courtyard with direct access to the designated parking space on one side and on the other is the laundry area plus a private outdoor shower.
CLICK HERE to view more photos of this property.
CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet on this home. If you would like to schedule a visit to see this terrific home, please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West.
Friday, December 27, 2013
"Fabulous opportunity to own a 2 bedroom, 1 bath condo in Truman Annex. First floor unit with large rear deck. Just steps away from the pool. Perfect home away from home. Condo comes with a transient license allowing for 26 weekly rentals. Just steps from Duval and an easy stroll to the beach. Excellent income producer."
This unit is similar in layout to most other two bedroom/one bath units. The kitchen and dining/living area is one the left side, and the two bedrooms with a shared bath are on the opposite side. French doors at the rear open out to the rear deck and ground level garden area. A small walking lane is located behind the units. The lane leads to the off street parking spot and the community pool.
CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet and listing photos. Better than that, please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to set up a showing of this unit. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West.
Thursday, December 26, 2013
"Oceanfront Casa Caselles is a premier gated townhome community with only 20 residences. Stunning oceanfront pool. Oceanviews from master bedroom with screened porches. Townhome is completely updated with new kitchen, beautiful bathrooms ensuite with walk-in closets. Custom mahogany Hansen and Bringle cabinetry, doors and molding. Lovely patio area. Complete with generator."
If you would like to see this sharp Casa Caselles town home please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West. Let me help you find your place in Paradise.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- 1221 Grinnell Street # A - Grinnell Gardens Town H...
- 202 Southard St #6 - Transient Licensed Shipyard ...
- 1616 Atlantic Bouldevard No. 4 - Casa Caselles - ...
- Merry Christmas
- 923 Eaton Street - Key West - Back on the Market
- Recent Key West Guest House Sales
- 414 Louisa Street - Key West - A Christmas Wish Co...
- 13 Kingfisher Lane - Key West Golf Club
- 712 Love Lane - A Secluded Gem - Key West
- 606 Truman No. 9 - Key West - Transient Licensed T...
- 1300 Virginia Street - Key West - Award Winning Re...
- 832 Johnson Lane - Key West
- Forget Christmas in Connecicut - Next Year it Will...
- 1120 Curry Lane - Key West - Home Buy Christmas
- 809 Eaton Street - Key West - Henry Lowe House
- 1510 Patricia Street - Key West Mid-Century Home
- 1421 Reynolds Street - Casa Marina Area - Key West...
- The Ghost House of Christmas Past or How Not to Bu...
- 1212 Watson Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1019 Flagler Avenue - The Casa Marina Area - Key W...
- ▼ December (21)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.