Monday, January 6, 2014
1500 Atlantic Boulevard # 214 - Key West Beach Club - Waterfront Condo
CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet on this property that is offered at $1,375,000.
CLICK HERE to view more photos that I took of this property. Please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to schedule a private showing of this beautiful waterfront unit at Key West's premier waterfront condominiums. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West. Let me hep you find your place in Paradise.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- 1309 Newton Street Key West - Bank Owned Fixer Upp...
- 1012 Fleming Street, Key West - Investment Propert...
- 3433 Riviera Drive - Key West, Florida
- 3630 Flagler Avenue - Key West, Florida
- 1014 Varela Street #4 - Key West - Bank Owned Cond...
- 1717 Ashby St Key West - An Affordable Alternative...
- 415 Frances Street Key West, Florida - A Classic B...
- 1524 5th Street - Key West, Florida ~ A Place for ...
- 3529 Sunrise Drive, Key West, Florida
- 1621 Rose Street, Key West - Bank Owned
- 1021 Washington Street, Key West, Florida - The Ca...
- 1417 Catherine Street ~ Key West
- 2013 That Was the Year that Was in Key West Real E...
- 48 Coral Way - Key West - Transient Licensed Condo...
- 810 Elizabeth Street - Key West - Old Town Home wi...
- 1500 Atlantic Boulevard # 214 - Key West Beach Clu...
- God Lives Above Eddie's Red & White
- 716 Elizabeth Street - Rear - Key West
- 409 Grinnell Street - Key West - Price Reduction
- Happy New Year 2014 from Key West
- ▼ January (20)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.