"Situated in the heart of the Casa Marina is this wonderfully bright family compound. As you enter the foyer, you are immediately drawn to the tropical setting surrounding the pool, complete with a large covered lanai and guest house. The main house consists of a bright open living space and a lavish master suite with 2 walk-in closets and huge bathroom. Joining the 2 bedrooms is a cathedral ceiling with a skylight. On the other side of the main house is a wonderful guest suite with a full bedroom and bath, and an adjacent living room, bath and kitchen, which can easily function as a second bedroom. Off street parking is framed by a beautiful rolling gate. Considered the best street in the Casa Marina. 4 blocks to Duval and Ocean."The main house looks like an updated version of a large Conch house you might find in Old Town. The two story home first and second floor front porches. This home has a front foyer, a feature not seen in most new homes. The foyer makes a statement of arrival at an important property - you don't just want into the living space but gradually move toward it. Stained glass panels above the front windows add a bit of nostalgia.
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
903 Washington Street - Casa Marina Area - Key West, Florida
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (110)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- 415 Margaret Street - Key West
- 810 Elizabeth Street Key West - A Solares Hill Ren...
- 903 Washington Street - Casa Marina Area - Key Wes...
- 1117 Stump Lane - Key West - Just Listed!
- 822 Washington Street Key West - Casa Marina Casua...
- 207 Julia Street - Key West - Is It Art or Is It A...
- 414 Louisa St. - Key West, Florida
- 901 Washington Street - Casa Marina Mid-Century Re...
- 1514 Petronia Street, Key West - Former Model Home...
- 1006 - 1008 Fleming Street Key West - Past Made Pe...
- 303 Julia Street - Key West - Bank Owned Investmen...
- 401 South Street Key West, Florida - A Key West Tr...
- 903 Grinnell Street Key West - Old Town
- 1218 Margaret Street - Key West - Potential Old To...
- 1020 Von Phister Street, Key West - Casa Marina Co...
- 1027 Eaton Street, Key West - Old Town Investment ...
- ▼ February (16)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.