Saturday, March 8, 2014
4125 Eagle Avenue, Key West - Open House Sunday
Loyal Readers and Would-Be Homeowners please stop by an Open House I will be hosting at 4125 Eagle Avenue on Sunday, March 9th between 12:00 to 3:00 PM. The asking price on this early 20th Century home was just reduced to $999,000.
Circa 1926, this classic Spanish Deco has peerless curb appeal! Located in a prime New Town neighborhood, the home with sprawling lot and manicured lawn commands admiration. The main house has two bedrooms, three full baths, remodeled kitchen, formal dining room, living room, den and study. A lovely portico provides covered outdoor sitting and connects the main house to a detached garage. The expansive grounds feature tropical foliage, fish pond and a secret garden! The delightful two-story cottage features a downstairs workshop with an inviting one bedroom one bath apartment up. Other amenities include garage, central vacuum, ample storage, and much more. This is a truly unique New Town property with historic value.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (111)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- 1301 Newton Street, Key West, Florida
- 1100 Angela Street - Key West - Bank Owned Legal D...
- 1221 #A Grinnell Street - Grinnell Gardens - Key W...
- 1319 Eliza Street Key West
- 622 Grinnell Street - The Flavor of Key West
- 622 Caroline Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1413 Grinnell Street Key West, Florida
- 421 Catherine Street - Key West
- 1108 Fleming Street, Key West, Florida - An Old To...
- 1123 Petronia Street Key West - Affordable Old Tow...
- 727 Love Lane - Key West - Make this Cottage Your ...
- 1023 Johnson Street - Key West - Classic Casa Mari...
- 923 Southard Street Key West
- 413 Frances Street Key West - Almost Paradise
- 4125 Eagle Avenue, Key West - Open House Sunday
- 1327 White Street - The Casa Marina Area of Key We...
- 718 Eisenhower Drive Key West - The Pendleton Esta...
- 614 Elizabeth Street - Key West - Old Town Fixer U...
- 1114 Watson Street - Key West - Old Town
- 4125 Eagle Avenue - Key West - Price Reduction
- ▼ March (20)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.