Monday, April 7, 2014
326 William Street, Key West Florida - Old Town
CLICK HERE to view more photos I took of this lovely Key West home.
326 William Street is offered at $775,000 or $470 per sq ft. CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet on this home. Then please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to schedule a showing. I am a buyers agent ( but not the listing agent of this property) and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (119)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- 622 Grinnell Street Key West - Back on the Market
- 2 Fletchers Lane Key West ~ One of the Slowest Lan...
- 1025 Von Phister Street - Key West - Open House
- 3B Nassau Lane, Key West, Florida - Just Listed
- 1112 Elgin Lane - Old Town - Key West
- 112 Hutchinson Lane - Key West - Price Reduction
- 1025 Von Phister Street - Key West - OPEN HOUSE - ...
- 1711 Atlantic Boulevard Key West, Florida - A Conu...
- Bank Owned - 1621 Rose Street Key West - Price Red...
- 811 White Street - Key West - New Construction in ...
- 1305 Petronia Street, Key West, Florida - The Mead...
- The Importance of Finding Ernie
- 832 Johnson Lane, Key West - Back on the Market
- 1025 Von Phister Street, Key West - Casa Marina Ar...
- 1006 Packer Street, Key West, Florida - New Listin...
- 326 William Street, Key West Florida - Old Town
- 713 Galveston Lane - Key West
- 1410 Duncan Street - Key West, Florida
- ▼ April (18)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.