|Don't worry - they can't see over!|
Saturday, May 24, 2014
812 Johnson Lane - Old Town - Key West
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- 918 Southard Street # 204 - Old Town - Key West
- 1317-A Catherine Street - Key West, Florida
- 715 Frances Street - Quintessential Key West Eyebr...
- 1024 Southard Street Key West - A Really Sweet Dre...
- 623 Thomas Street #A - Key West Bank Owned Condo
- 812 Johnon Ln Key West - Open House
- 812 Johnson Lane - Old Town - Key West
- 311 Elizabeth Street, Key West Florida - Old Town ...
- The Projects of Key West or How to Endure Torture
- 616 Petronia Street - Old Town - Key West
- 2403 Staples Avenue - Key West - An Exceptional Tr...
- 1413 Grinnell Street - The Casa Marina Area - Key ...
- 1723 Bahama Drive, Key West, Florida
- Casa Caselles - 1616 Atlantic Blvd. #2 - Key West,...
- Bank Owned Condo - 1014 Varela Street #4 - Key We...
- 923 Eaton Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1112 Virginia Street - Key West
- Key West Life is Never Predictable
- The Projects of Key West
- 20 Sunset Key Drive ~ Key West, Florida
- ▼ May (20)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.