Sunday, May 25, 2014
812 Johnon Ln Key West - Open House
If you are out and about today please drop by my new listing at 812 Johnson Lane between 12 to 3. If you saw this house before, you must see it now because it is not the same place. It is in move-in condition and it is as cute as a button.
If you're a poet and ya'know it, there is a writer's cottage in the back that can be used as a guest bedroom. There's an all new bath addition plus laundry room that did not exist before. The outdoor shower now has a shower curtain. The main house now has brand new central air conditioning, a new kitchen, new bath, two new bedrooms, new entry hall - just about everything here is new.
Open the Front Door and walk down the entry hall as you experience the first sight of your potential
little dream home with guest cottage in Old Town Key West. This place is now really cute and
is offered for sale at $849,000. Instead of buying a fixer in a dubious location, but this cutie that is located on a quiet lane within a three block walk to all the Duval Street offers. Remember most of the gyms and yoga studios are located with three to five block walk as well. This property would work well as a vacation rental as well. It has what second home owners are looking for - no work, great location, three bedrooms, two baths, pool, and double off street parking and it is priced well under one million dollars.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (130)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- 918 Southard Street # 204 - Old Town - Key West
- 1317-A Catherine Street - Key West, Florida
- 715 Frances Street - Quintessential Key West Eyebr...
- 1024 Southard Street Key West - A Really Sweet Dre...
- 623 Thomas Street #A - Key West Bank Owned Condo
- 812 Johnon Ln Key West - Open House
- 812 Johnson Lane - Old Town - Key West
- 311 Elizabeth Street, Key West Florida - Old Town ...
- The Projects of Key West or How to Endure Torture
- 616 Petronia Street - Old Town - Key West
- 2403 Staples Avenue - Key West - An Exceptional Tr...
- 1413 Grinnell Street - The Casa Marina Area - Key ...
- 1723 Bahama Drive, Key West, Florida
- Casa Caselles - 1616 Atlantic Blvd. #2 - Key West,...
- Bank Owned Condo - 1014 Varela Street #4 - Key We...
- 923 Eaton Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1112 Virginia Street - Key West
- Key West Life is Never Predictable
- The Projects of Key West
- 20 Sunset Key Drive ~ Key West, Florida
- ▼ May (20)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.