Monday, July 21, 2014
326 William Street, Key West, Florida
CLICK HERE to view more photos I took of this impressive Grand Conch house.The house rises from the street with imposing front porches on the first and second floors.
326 William Street is offered at $775,000 or $470 per sq ft. CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet on this home. Then please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to schedule a showing. I am a buyers agent (but not the listing agent of this property) and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- Key West Real Estate - 2014 Mid - Year Sales Repor...
- Price Reduction - 405 Olivia Street - Key West
- 809 Eaton Street - Historic Old Town Luxury Reside...
- 201 Golf Club Drive - Key West, Florida
- 417 Catherine St. - Old Town - Key West
- 1626 South Street - Key West, Florida
- 326 William Street, Key West, Florida
- 1433 Reynolds Street - Casa Marina Area - Key West...
- Verifeid: Gary Thomas does have a Heart
- 1406 Leon Street - Key West Short Sale - Buying Op...
- 1028 Whitehead Street - Key West - Bank Owned
- 1024 Virginia Street - Key West
- 812 Johnson Lane - Key West - Sunday Open House
- 617 Fleming Street #9 Key West - Just Listed
- 3630 Flagler Avenue, Key West - Price Reduction
- Craigslist Real Estate Scam - 731 Waddell Avenue -...
- 1319 Catherine Street - Key West
- ▼ July (17)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (238)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (171)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.