Monday, October 27, 2014
812 Simonton Street - Old Town - Key West - Transient Licensed Investment
CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet on 812 Simonton Street as total investment package with two transient units priced at $1,300,000. CLICK HERE to view the rear cottage as a stand alone property offered at $525,000. The two properties must close in a simultaneous closing but may be sold to separate buyers. Please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to schedule a showing of these properties. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- My Brother the Mummy
- 1424 Grinnell Street Key West - Sophisticated Mid-...
- 812 Simonton Street - Old Town - Key West - Transi...
- 1311 Newton Street - The Meadows Area - Key West
- 1723 Bahama Drive - Key West
- 3800 Duck Avenue - Key West - Bank Owned at New Lo...
- 1314 Petronia Street - Key West - The Meadows Area...
- 626 William Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1109 Fleming Street, Key West, Florida - Bank Owne...
- 1513 Pine Street - Key West
- 529 William Street, Key West - Bank Owned Property...
- 812 Johnson Lane, Key West - Columbus Day OPEN HOU...
- 717 White Street, Key West
- 530 Catherine Street - Old Town Key West - Success...
- 1600 Sirugo Avenue - Key West
- The Small World of Ronny Bailey - New Exhibit at K...
- 44 Kingfisher Lane - Key West - Bank Owned
- 414 Louisa Street - Key West - Old Town fixer
- 1724 Rose Street - Key West, Florida
- ▼ October (19)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (238)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (171)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.