Tuesday, November 18, 2014
812 Johnson Lane - Old Town - Key West
CLICK HERE to view more photos of this cute three bedroom, two bath property that is located in the X Zone for flood insurance purposes. That means your lender will not require you to purchase flood insurance. The house is located three blocks east of Duval Street and just one half block north of Truman Avenue. You can get to just about any place in Old Town within a matter a few minutes. This home might make a great little vacation rental as it has the bedrooms, bathrooms, pool, and parking a lot of vacation renters require.
CLICK HERE to see the Key West mls datasheet on this property that is offered for sale at $795,000. I am the listing agent on this property. Call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to schedule a showing.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2018 (90)
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- 1513 Pine Street - Key West - Value for Your Mon...
- Happy Thanksgiving to My Dear Readers!
- 1428 White Street, Key West - Casa Marina Area
- 1227 Von Phister Street - Key West
- 812 Jonhson Lane - Open House Today
- 1711 Atlantic Blvd. Key West - New Lower Price - N...
- Key West is the Opposite of Ohio
- 812 Johnson Lane - Old Town - Key West
- 416 Margaret Street, Key West - An Old Town Beauty...
- 622 United Street - Old Town - Key West
- Key West Cha Cha Cha
- 1309 Eliza Street - Key West
- 1317-A Catherine Street, Key West
- 522 Petronia Street - Key West
- 911 United Street, Key West
- 1317 Catherine Street - Key West
- ▼ November (16)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.