CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet.
I mention the open spaces because the excess land means a new owner might be able to add onto the existing house if so desired. And it also means a new owner could add a pool. There is ample room for both a pool and parking. There is already parking provided. A new owner might want to re-arrange the parking as it takes up some otherwise really valuable space.
CLICK HERE to view more photos of 828 Elizabeth Street which is offered for sale at $859,000. Please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to schedule a showing of this property. I think this property is an excellent candidate for conversion to a single family residence. A new interior stair way will need to be added. Most of the existing room partitions will likely be removed and spaces re-purposed. But after all the work is done, this could end up being one very sweet house on a large and lovely lot in Old Town Key West. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- 1709 Washington Street, Key West
- Merry Christmas 2014
- The Interview is coming to the Tropic in Key West
- 1313 United Street, Key West - A Lucky New Listing...
- 1017 Thomas Street, Key West - Just Listed
- Key West Vacation Rental Scam
- Happy Birthday Key West Properties Blog!
- 1529 Von Phister Street, Key West - One of the Pre...
- Are You Sure You Really Want to Buy a Fixer in Key...
- 1522 Patricia Street, Key West - Price Reduction
- 828 Elizabeth Street, Key West - Just Listed Old T...
- 901 Washington Street, Key West - Stunning Casa Ma...
- 1213 Margaret Street - Old Town - Key West
- 634 Louisa Street #5, Key West - An Affordable Hom...
- 623 Petronia Street - Old Town - Key West
- 723 Olivia Street - Old Town - Key West
- 807 Catherine Street - Key West
- ▼ December (17)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.