"Beloved retail business for sale with strong local customer base. Perfect for an owner/operator. Future expansion possibilities include a retail website, interior design consulting and a social media presence. Favorable lease terms. Business opportunity only, real estate not for sale. Inventory additional."CLICK HERE to read the Key West mls datasheet on 526 Southard Street (business only, not real estate) which is offered for sale at $95,000. Please contact me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to show you this property and provide additional information. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West. Let me help you find your place in Paradise.
Thursday, January 22, 2015
526 Southard Street, Key West - Business For Sale
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2016 (176)
- 306 Peacon Lane, Key West
- Where Have All the Houses Gone? - The Lack of Hous...
- 2601 South Roosevelt Blvd #609 A, Key West - Key W...
- 1308 Reynolds Street, Key West - Conch Cottage in ...
- 6 Pinder Lane, Key West - A Magical Secret Garden
- 927 United Street, Key West, Florida - Just Listed...
- Buy a Piece of Old Key West
- 526 Southard Street, Key West - Business For Sale
- 1221 Grinnell Street Unit #A Key West - Just Liste...
- 221 Petronia Street, Key West, Florida - Bank Owne...
- 918 Southard Street Unit #111 - Key West - Bank Ow...
- Key West Open Houses and Beyond!
- Something Big is Happening in Key West Real Estate...
- 1320 Olivia Street, Key West - A New "Old" House
- The Projects of Key West - An Update
- 1112 Varela Street, Key West - Old Town South of T...
- 720 Washington Street - Key West - Casa Marina Are...
- 720 Simonton Street (Rear), Key West, Florida
- 809 Eaton Street Key West - Bank Owned - Buying Op...
- Key West Properties Blog - 2014 - A Retrospective
- 812 Johnson Lane - Open House Today - Key West
- 1005 Seminary Street - The Casa Marina Area - Key ...
- The Best Real Estate Deals in Key West - 2014
- ▼ January (23)
- ► 2014 (214)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (238)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (171)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.