Sunday, January 18, 2015
Key West Open Houses and Beyond!
1513 Pine Street This Beautiful Home was built new in 2008 with Top-of-The-Line Materials and Craftsmanship. Features include Custom Solid Wood Cabinetry, Granite Counter-Tops, Deluxe Stainless Steel Appliances. 8 Ft Glass Doors open out to Beautifully Landscaped backyard with Heated Pool with Waterfall and Spa. Impressive Architectural Details throughout the house including 11 Ft Ceilings, Crown Molding, High Baseboards and Custom Trim. Lavish Master Bath and Multiple Closets. Rich Wood Floors up and down. Hardiboard Siding, Impact Windows and Doors, Metal Roof. Carport with Storage. Completely Fenced and Beautifully Landscaped. This Corner Home is adjacent to protected basin with Native Tropical Flora. Easy Stroll to Old Town and the Seaport. Wind Insurance. CLICK HERE for the details. Offered at $1,195,000. Hosted by Gary Thomas.
812 Johnson Lane Totally Adorable and Freshly Renovated Shotgun Style Cottage located on a Quiet Lane in the Heart of Old Town. Two Large Bedrooms plus New Marble Bath. Lots of Closets. New Kitchen including Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Counter Tops. New Floors throughout. French Doors Open Out to the Heated Free Form Pool and Sunny Deck. Guest Cottage (Third Bedroom) with Half Bath plus Outdoor Shower. Laundry Room. Bricked Off Street Parking for Two Cars. This property would make a Great Vacation Rental. Located Three Blocks from Duval Street and Easy Walking Distance to most of the Gyms and Yoga Studios. X Zone: Flood Insurance Not Required. CLICK HERE for more information. Offered at $789,000. Hosted by Leighann Roach.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2018 (89)
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- 306 Peacon Lane, Key West
- Where Have All the Houses Gone? - The Lack of Hous...
- 2601 South Roosevelt Blvd #609 A, Key West - Key W...
- 1308 Reynolds Street, Key West - Conch Cottage in ...
- 6 Pinder Lane, Key West - A Magical Secret Garden
- 927 United Street, Key West, Florida - Just Listed...
- Buy a Piece of Old Key West
- 526 Southard Street, Key West - Business For Sale
- 1221 Grinnell Street Unit #A Key West - Just Liste...
- 221 Petronia Street, Key West, Florida - Bank Owne...
- 918 Southard Street Unit #111 - Key West - Bank Ow...
- Key West Open Houses and Beyond!
- Something Big is Happening in Key West Real Estate...
- 1320 Olivia Street, Key West - A New "Old" House
- The Projects of Key West - An Update
- 1112 Varela Street, Key West - Old Town South of T...
- 720 Washington Street - Key West - Casa Marina Are...
- 720 Simonton Street (Rear), Key West, Florida
- 809 Eaton Street Key West - Bank Owned - Buying Op...
- Key West Properties Blog - 2014 - A Retrospective
- 812 Johnson Lane - Open House Today - Key West
- 1005 Seminary Street - The Casa Marina Area - Key ...
- The Best Real Estate Deals in Key West - 2014
- ▼ January (23)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.