Wednesday, February 4, 2015
1416 White Street, Key West - An Elegant Casa Marina Home
Bird Construction to build the 2976 sq ft house on the 3849 sq ft lot (42' X 117'). The first and only owner of 1416 White Street purchased the home during construction and added some personal touches. The home was a 2005 House and Garden tour participant and recipient of certificate of excellence for historic architectural design. (The garage at 1133 Von Phister Street sold in 2005 for $749,000 and was re-sold in 2012 as a short sale for $240,000. The new owner of the Von Phister property took down the garage and built a beautiful new two story home on that lot.)
CLICK HERE to view all the photos I took of this beautiful home.
CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet and to view listing photos of 1416 White Street offered at $1,998,975. Then please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to schedule a private showing of this gracious home. If you appreciate the finer things in life, you will certainly appreciate this lovely home. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2018 (89)
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- Don't Buy a House in Key West from a Mr. POTATO HE...
- 911 United Street, Key West - Price Reduction on a...
- 1317 Elizabeth Street, Key West - An Old Town Buyi...
- 307 Truman Avenue, Key West
- 826 Johnson Lane - Key West
- 1429 Johnson Street Key West - Freshly Renovated R...
- 720 Simonton Street rear, Key West, Florida
- 721 Catherine Street, Key West - A New Home to Che...
- 1009 Eaton Street, An Historic Old Town Key West C...
- 1314 Petronia Street Key West - Price Reduction
- 812 Johnson Lane - OPEN HOUSE TODAY - Key West
- 1529 Von Phister Street, Key West - Price Reductio...
- 1127 Von Phister Street, Key West - Won't You be M...
- 1418 Leon Street - Elegant Key West Home
- 1108 White Street, Key West - Income Property
- "Cute but poor finishes - lipstick on a pig."
- 1026 Von Phister Street - The Casa Marina Area - K...
- Key West's Newest Beach...
- 324 Whitehead Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1416 White Street, Key West - An Elegant Casa Mari...
- ▼ February (20)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.