Sunday, March 22, 2015
812 Johnson Lane, Key West - Two Houses, One Price!
812 Johnson Lane is offered at $769,000. Please stop by and see me or CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet on this really cute two cottage buying opportunity. Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (107)
- ► 2016 (176)
- 800 Fleming Street Unit B-2 - The William Fleming ...
- 225 Petronia Street, Key West - Investment Propert...
- 1201 Pearl Street, Key West - Bank Owned
- 1501 Truman Avenue, Key West - Transient Licensed ...
- 413 Virginia Street, Key West, Florida
- 2601 S. Roosevelt Blvd. Unit 306A - Key West By th...
- 615 Angela Street, Key West - The One You Have Bee...
- 812 Johnson Lane, Key West - Two Houses, One Price...
- 210 Olivia Street , Key West, Florida
- 1211 Duncan Street, Key West - Bank Owned!
- WHAT A BUNCH OF CLOWNS!
- Open House - 812 Johnson Ln, Key West Florida
- 1430 Albury Street, Key West - Build Your Own Drea...
- 1516 Duncombe Street, Key West - Bank Owned
- 820 Carsten Lane, Key West - Old Town Surprise
- 1405 Washington Street, Key West
- 812 Johnson Ln, Key West - Come On-A My Open House...
- 1434 Virginia Street, Key West - Bank Owned
- 304 Julia Street, Key West, Florida
- 2412 Linda Avenue, Key West - La Belle Vue Cottage...
- 812 Johnson Lane, Key West Open House
- ▼ March (21)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.