Monday, April 13, 2015
10 Spoonbill Way, Key West - It's a Wonderful Life
The second photo above was taken from the kitchen looking through the living room out to the deck and beyond. You'll notice the study of den to the right with the door slightly ajar. That door opens out to the wrap around rear main floor covered deck. The photo also shows the well maintained Hardiboard exterior siding.
CLICK HERE to view the other photos I took of 10 Spoonbill Way.
CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls data sheet on 10 Spoonbill Way which is offered at $599,000. This home is move in ready and is in great shape. Compare the price per sq ft with even bank owned houses that need work, you will probably agree with me that this is the best priced home in Key West. Then please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to schedule a private showing of this great Key West property. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- 527 Margaret Street - Key West - An Old House Made...
- Be Careful Who You Trust with Access to Your Home ...
- 812 Windsor Lane - Sitting Pretty in Old Town Key ...
- 1111 Packer Street, Key West
- 617 Ashe Street, Key West - Quixotic Old Town Home...
- Bank Owned House in Key West - 920 Pohalski Lane
- 2312 North Roosevelt Blvd. Key West - Deveopment O...
- 2645 Gulfview Drive, Key West Waterfront Property
- 1309 Eliza Street Key West
- Key West Oceanfront Luxury - 20 Sunset Key Drive
- 1317 Elizabeth Street, Key West - Dynamite Locatio...
- 10 Spoonbill Way, Key West - It's a Wonderful Life...
- 818 Carsten Lane, Key West, Florida
- 846 Olivia Street, Key West
- 1019 Elgin Lane, Key West - Bank Owned Fixer-Upper...
- 1010 - 1012 Olivia Street, Key West - The Beginnin...
- 24 Arbutus Drive, Key West - Bank Owned Home on th...
- 812 Johnson Lane - Key West - Easter Sunday Open H...
- The Long Ago Good Friday
- ▼ April (19)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.