Wednesday, April 8, 2015
1019 Elgin Lane, Key West - Bank Owned Fixer-Upper
1019 Elgin Lane is offered for sale at $295,000. CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet on this property. Then please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 for more information. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2016 (176)
- 527 Margaret Street - Key West - An Old House Made...
- Be Careful Who You Trust with Access to Your Home ...
- 812 Windsor Lane - Sitting Pretty in Old Town Key ...
- 1111 Packer Street, Key West
- 617 Ashe Street, Key West - Quixotic Old Town Home...
- Bank Owned House in Key West - 920 Pohalski Lane
- 2312 North Roosevelt Blvd. Key West - Deveopment O...
- 2645 Gulfview Drive, Key West Waterfront Property
- 1309 Eliza Street Key West
- Key West Oceanfront Luxury - 20 Sunset Key Drive
- 1317 Elizabeth Street, Key West - Dynamite Locatio...
- 10 Spoonbill Way, Key West - It's a Wonderful Life...
- 818 Carsten Lane, Key West, Florida
- 846 Olivia Street, Key West
- 1019 Elgin Lane, Key West - Bank Owned Fixer-Upper...
- 1010 - 1012 Olivia Street, Key West - The Beginnin...
- 24 Arbutus Drive, Key West - Bank Owned Home on th...
- 812 Johnson Lane - Key West - Easter Sunday Open H...
- The Long Ago Good Friday
- ▼ April (19)
- ► 2014 (214)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (238)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (171)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.