Monday, May 11, 2015
1013 Packer Street, Key West - Old Town at a Bargain Price
CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet for this house that is offered at just $399,000. Please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to set up a private showing. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (107)
- ► 2016 (176)
- Back on the Market: Two Unique Key West Houses tha...
- 1307 Truman Avenue, Key West - Bank Owned Grand Da...
- Got Gas? Another Ronny Bailey Tribute to the Way L...
- Flash Sale in Key West - One Day Special Sales Pri...
- 807 Washington Street #102, Key West, Florida - Ca...
- 1104 South Street, Key West, Florida
- 2412 Linda Avenue, Key West - New Lower Price at W...
- 1503 Washington Street, Key West
- 1013 Packer Street, Key West - Old Town at a Barga...
- Bank Owned - 107 Front Street #317 - Harbour Place...
- 1441 Thompson Street, Key West - Bank Owned
- 921 Whitehead Street - Old Town Key West
- 1324 Seminary Street #B, Key West, Florida
- The New Key West Fire Departmet is Finally Complet...
- 1107 Olivia Street, Key West - an Old Town Buy!
- ▼ May (15)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.