Thursday, May 7, 2015
921 Whitehead Street - Old Town Key West
The home has four bedrooms. One bedroom is located on the main floor. The master suite is on the second floor where there is also a guest bedroom. There is a third floor has two rooms plus bath.
CLICK HERE to view more photos I took of this incredibly handsome historic Key West located only a couple of steps away from the Ernest Hemingway House. The Southernmost Point is just a couple of blocks to the south. The tower at the US spy station is viewable in the photo above. It is located next to Ft Zach Taylor State Park and Beach which is a ten minute or so walk or bike ride. Duval Street and all of the daytime and nighttime hullabaloo is one block to the east.
And CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet on this beautiful Key West home. Then please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to set up a private showing. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (129)
- ► 2016 (176)
- Back on the Market: Two Unique Key West Houses tha...
- 1307 Truman Avenue, Key West - Bank Owned Grand Da...
- Got Gas? Another Ronny Bailey Tribute to the Way L...
- Flash Sale in Key West - One Day Special Sales Pri...
- 807 Washington Street #102, Key West, Florida - Ca...
- 1104 South Street, Key West, Florida
- 2412 Linda Avenue, Key West - New Lower Price at W...
- 1503 Washington Street, Key West
- 1013 Packer Street, Key West - Old Town at a Barga...
- Bank Owned - 107 Front Street #317 - Harbour Place...
- 1441 Thompson Street, Key West - Bank Owned
- 921 Whitehead Street - Old Town Key West
- 1324 Seminary Street #B, Key West, Florida
- The New Key West Fire Departmet is Finally Complet...
- 1107 Olivia Street, Key West - an Old Town Buy!
- ▼ May (15)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.