Friday, May 29, 2015
Back on the Market: Two Unique Key West Houses that Ought to Pique Your Interest
A couple of weeks ago I wrote about a newly listed Bank Owned house located at 1441 Thompson Street in Key West. I receive a bunch of phone calls and emails from prospective buyers interested in more information. I showed the place to a couple of prospect, and then I left town to go to Las Vegas for a couple of days. The calls kept coming no matter where I was. Suddenly, the listing status of 1441 Thompson Street changed from 'active' to 'pending'. I learned but cannot tell readers what happened. Then on May 19th the status changed again - this time back to active. CLICK HERE to read my earlier blog on this property. This house will be sold only through an online auction. I think this is an incredible deal and want potential buyers to know the place is still for sale. UPDATE - 3:32 PM, MAY 29TH. This property status was changed again at 3:05 PM today. This house sold today at $380,100. The earlier status change may have been an error made by listing agent or someone in our mls who can change status on listings.
CLICK HERE to read my earlier blog on this simple house at 720 Simonton Street Rear that is still for sale for only $519,000.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (107)
- ► 2016 (176)
- Back on the Market: Two Unique Key West Houses tha...
- 1307 Truman Avenue, Key West - Bank Owned Grand Da...
- Got Gas? Another Ronny Bailey Tribute to the Way L...
- Flash Sale in Key West - One Day Special Sales Pri...
- 807 Washington Street #102, Key West, Florida - Ca...
- 1104 South Street, Key West, Florida
- 2412 Linda Avenue, Key West - New Lower Price at W...
- 1503 Washington Street, Key West
- 1013 Packer Street, Key West - Old Town at a Barga...
- Bank Owned - 107 Front Street #317 - Harbour Place...
- 1441 Thompson Street, Key West - Bank Owned
- 921 Whitehead Street - Old Town Key West
- 1324 Seminary Street #B, Key West, Florida
- The New Key West Fire Departmet is Finally Complet...
- 1107 Olivia Street, Key West - an Old Town Buy!
- ▼ May (15)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.