"Location Location Location, Key West Gem, Close To Everything, Roomy Living Areas, Open Kitchen, Sleeping Loft And Lots Of Storage. Rear Porch Off Of The Kitchen And Street Porch To Watch Key West Go By And Private Porch Off The Bedroom. Classic Key West Home Built In 1918. Own A Piece Of Old Town Key West."CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet on this property which is offered at $795,000, and then please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to arrange a private showing. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West. Let me help you find your place in Paradise.
Saturday, June 27, 2015
502 Margaret Street, Key West - an Old Town Buying Opportunity!
CLICK HERE to see all photos. But please read on while I tell you more about why I think this place is a buying opportunity.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2016 (176)
- 1621 Sunshine Drive, Key West: Good Day Sunshine
- 502 Margaret Street, Key West - an Old Town Buying...
- SUPERMAN & Me
- 812 Simonton Street, Key West - Two Transient Lice...
- 1430 Albury Street, Key West - Dream the Possible ...
- 610 Griffin Lane, Key West - Stunning Update of an...
- 714 Olivia St #4, Key West - Bank Owned with Trans...
- 1309 Grinnell Street - The Casa Marina Area - Key ...
- 920 Pohalski Street, Key West - Bank Owned - Price...
- 1022 Fleming Street, Key West, Florida - Legal Dup...
- 1515 18th Street, Key West - Mid-Century Modern
- Atlantic Shores, Key West - Seems Like Only Yester...
- 1400 Virginia Street, Key West
- 1019 Flagler Avenue, Key West - A New Jewel in the...
- ▼ June (14)
- ► 2014 (214)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.