Monday, August 10, 2015
1708 Catherine Street, Key West - Just Listed
CLICK HERE to view more photos I took of this home.
1708 Catherine Street is offered for sale at $479,000. CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet. Then please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to set up a private showing of this cute family home in a nice Key West neighborhood. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West. Second home buyers from outside Key West might want to consider this home as well. Not everybody wants to spend a million dollars to buy a getaway place in Key West.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2018 (88)
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- 1104 South Street - The Casa Marina Area - Key Wes...
- 2312 N. Roosevelt Blvd. Key West, Florida - Waterf...
- Back to School, But It's Not What You Think
- Bank Owned - Key West - Price Reduction - 1417 12t...
- 710 Windsor Lane, Key West - Just Listed!
- 1607 Sunshine Drive, Key West, Florida
- Real Estate Photography for DUMMIES - A True Story...
- 906 White Street, Key West, Florida - Classic Old ...
- 2122 Staples Avenue, Key West - Bank Owned Mid-Cen...
- 1708 Catherine Street, Key West - Just Listed
- 1400 Virginia Street, Key West, Florida
- The Last Time I Slept with a Communist
- 80 Bay Drive, Summerland Key, Florida
- ▼ August (13)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.