Saturday, October 10, 2015
1320 South Street, Key West - Bank Owned Home
CLICK HERE to see more photos I took of this lovely home.
1320 South Street is offered for sale at $1,199,999 or $372 per sq ft. Most homes in this area sell at a much higher price. CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet and listing photos. Then please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to schedule a private showing of this home. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- 712 Ashe Street, Old Town Key West - Room for Impr...
- 1500 Atlantic Boulevard Unit 108, Key West - Ocean...
- 619 Simonton Street, Key West, Florida
- 1611 Seminary Street, Key West
- 913 White Street, Key West
- 1316 Whalton Street - Key West Short Sale!
- Key West Real Estate Horror Story No.2
- 639 United Street, Old Town - Key West
- 1019 Simonton Street, Key West - The Southernmost ...
- 628 Frances Street, Key West - Sweet Eyebrow Cotta...
- 521 Grinnell Street, Key West - Prime Old Town Loc...
- Walking Money - The Cost of Walking Away from a Go...
- The Case of the One Legged Drag Queen
- 812 Simonton Street Rear, Key West - The Affordabl...
- 1320 South Street, Key West - Bank Owned Home
- 45 Bay Drive, Key West - Waterfront Property
- 811 White Street, Key West - Price Reduction
- 1320 Olivia Street, Key West ~ New Price
- 1315 Whitehead Street - Key West, a New Home in Ol...
- Key West Real Estate Horror Story No.1
- The Mettalic Man and the Clicker
- ▼ October (21)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.