Wednesday, October 7, 2015
811 White Street, Key West - Price Reduction
CLICK HERE to view more photos that I took of this property.
I think 811 White Street would make a really great second home for someone that wants to rent it as a vacation rental. It has off street parking, a convenient location within walking distance to Duval and near the gyms and yoga studios in the White Street area. But it is the four large bedrooms, the large and inviting living area, and that incredible sunny pool that will make this place popular. This place has room for people to actually live a little - to kick back and relax.
CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet on 811 White Street. Then please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to schedule a private showing. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (108)
- ► 2016 (176)
- 712 Ashe Street, Old Town Key West - Room for Impr...
- 1500 Atlantic Boulevard Unit 108, Key West - Ocean...
- 619 Simonton Street, Key West, Florida
- 1611 Seminary Street, Key West
- 913 White Street, Key West
- 1316 Whalton Street - Key West Short Sale!
- Key West Real Estate Horror Story No.2
- 639 United Street, Old Town - Key West
- 1019 Simonton Street, Key West - The Southernmost ...
- 628 Frances Street, Key West - Sweet Eyebrow Cotta...
- 521 Grinnell Street, Key West - Prime Old Town Loc...
- Walking Money - The Cost of Walking Away from a Go...
- The Case of the One Legged Drag Queen
- 812 Simonton Street Rear, Key West - The Affordabl...
- 1320 South Street, Key West - Bank Owned Home
- 45 Bay Drive, Key West - Waterfront Property
- 811 White Street, Key West - Price Reduction
- 1320 Olivia Street, Key West ~ New Price
- 1315 Whitehead Street - Key West, a New Home in Ol...
- Key West Real Estate Horror Story No.1
- The Mettalic Man and the Clicker
- ▼ October (21)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.