Sunday, December 27, 2015
1316 Villa Mill Alley - Key West - Your Own Private Shangra-La
The great room is designed for very relaxed and informal Key West living, but at the same time exudes a sense of dramatic style. You'll quickly notice architectural and building elements like the wide wood floors, the impact glass doors and windows, extra-wide horizontal wall boards, and vaulted ceiling. These elements are carried throughout the property. The glass doors retract and open out to the covered deck that looks out to the dramatic courtyard.
CLICK HERE to view more photos I took of this property.
CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet. Then please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642, to schedule a private showing of this one-of-a-kind Key West property. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West. Let's go take a look. Perhaps this could be your own private Shangra-La.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2018 (89)
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- 807 Washington St. #102, Key West, Fl - A Buying O...
- 1117 Grinnell Street #2, Key West
- 1316 Villa Mill Alley - Key West - Your Own Privat...
- Merry Christmas from Key West - 2015
- The Santa Caper
- 606 Truman Ave. #7 Key West - Transient Licensed T...
- 3029 North Roosevelt Boulevard #25, Key West
- 1107 Southard Street, Key West, Florida
- 606 Grinnel Street, Key West
- 634 Louisa Street #3, Key West
- 4 Pinder Lane, Key West - Old Town Treasure
- 1025 Grinnell Street, Key West
- 11 Boca Chica Road, Geiger Key, Florida
- ▼ December (13)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.