Saturday, February 27, 2016
CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet on 1010 Whitehead Street that is offered at just $331,500. Then please contact me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to set up a private showing. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West. I think this house will sell quickly and that there will probably be multiple offers on int. The place needs some work but it does not have to become a total redo. But even if a new owner decided to redo the place from top to bottom and front to back, the expense would be worth it. This place has got a great street presence, a great location, a genuine link to recent Key West history, and it's priced where normal people can buy it and make alternations over the years if not immediately.
Friday, February 26, 2016
"Location, Location, Location! This oversized lot with a privacy fence that currently has a main house with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and a mother-in-law 1 bedroom with 1 bath. Property has a large pool and back yard great for entertaining."The house and detached mother-in-law cottage total 1900 sq ft and sit on what used to be a very beautifully landscaped 8531 sq ft lot (93.5' X 94'). The grounds and house are hidden from view behind a tall privacy fence. imagine how beautiful this home once was and could be again.
CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet. Then please call ma, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to set up a private showing of this remarkable property. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West. Let me help you find your home in Paradise.
Wednesday, February 24, 2016
"Amazing landscaping by Raymond Jungles and the beautiful custom pool with waterfalls pouring from the designer wall are striking features of this extra large property (over eleven thousand square feet, enough for two houses). The two bedroom, one bath ground level home is hidden in the dense foliage, scarcely to be seen from the street. This is a unique home in the neighborhood just off Atlantic Boulevard."
Readers unfamiliar with Raymond Jungles are encouraged to Google his name and look for images of his work. When I did this I discovered many of the design elements he used on this space. Or simply CLICK HERE to view his website. Then click the CASE STUDIES to see how he transformed outdoor spaces into extraordinary gardens and public spaces. Consider how valuable an asset you would have if you were to purchase this property and how you might enhance this hidden Jungle Paradise.
CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet and listing photos of 1609 Patricia Street is offered for sale at $695,000. Please contact me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to schedule a private showing of this incredible property. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- 1010 Whitehead Street, Key West - Historic Bank Ow...
- 1717 South Street, Key West - Bank Owned Fixer-Upp...
- 1609 Patricia Street, Key West - A Hidden Jungle P...
- 1218 Duval Street, Key West - Mixed Use Commercial...
- 1107 Southard Street, Key West - Price Reduction
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- 1607 Laird Street, Key West
- 237 Golf Club Dr., Key West - Come Up and See My O...
- 811 Washington Street #102, Key West
- 614 Frances Street, Key West - Sophisticaed Renova...
- I was a Sputdnut Man
- 916 Washington Street, Key West - Casa Marina Area...
- Who Needs to be a Millionaire in Key West?
- 237 Golf Club Drive, Key West - OPEN HOUSE
- 721 Georgia St., Key West - Legal Duplex
- 23096 Tarpon Lane, Cudjoe Key, Florida
- 237 Golf Club Drive, Key West - Just Listed
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.