Wednesday, March 23, 2016
302 Amelia Street, Key West - Big Price Reduction
The stairway to the three bedrooms on the second floor is pretty impressive. It's quite wide. A window located at the turn around point illuminates the space and gives the perfunctory space a sense of importance. Notice the wood floors throughout the second floor which give the rooms a bit of an "old house" feel.
CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet and listing photos on 302 Amelia Street which is now offered for sale at $1,050,000. It is a three bedroom, two and one-half bath 2080 sq ft residence. It has a pool, off street parking, and like I said at the beginning of today's blog, a view so pretty it could be on a travel poster for Key West. Please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to schedule a private showing. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (130)
- 812 Windsor Lane, Key West - Now a Short Sale Buyi...
- Key West Real Estate - Gravity Lessons
- 615 Caroline Street, Key West
- 302 Amelia Street, Key West - Big Price Reduction
- 11 Boca Chica Road, Key West - Lower Florida Keys ...
- The Projects of Key West - Spring 2016 - Homes
- Price Reduced - 1209 Margaret Street, Key West
- 816 Eaton Street, Key West - Quintessential Eyebro...
- 915 Washington Sreet, Key West - Sweet Casa Marina...
- 734 Amelia Street, Key West, Florida
- 1211 Grinnell Street # F, Key West - Bank Owned Pr...
- 1309 Grinnell St - Freshly Renovated Casa Marina A...
- Key West Investment Propety - Price Reduced on 112...
- 422 Amelia Street, Key West - Transient Licensed C...
- 302 Amelia Street, Key West, Florida
- 415 Amelia Street, Key West, Florida
- Sunset Marina Key West - 5605 College Rd No. B302 ...
- 109 Front Street No. 112, Key West - Harbour Place...
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.