Thursday, March 3, 2016
Sunset Marina Key West - 5605 College Rd No. B302 - Waterfont Views
CLICK HERE to view more photos of this unit, the marina, and the complex which includes a clubhouse, covered spa, and swimming pool. The boardwalk spans the four building complex where each unit has direct water views.
CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet on this unit that is priced at just $645,000. Then please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to see this unit which I anticipate will sell right away. That has been the recent history of all units here which are known for value. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West. Don't wait. It will go quickly.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- 812 Windsor Lane, Key West - Now a Short Sale Buyi...
- Key West Real Estate - Gravity Lessons
- 615 Caroline Street, Key West
- 302 Amelia Street, Key West - Big Price Reduction
- 11 Boca Chica Road, Key West - Lower Florida Keys ...
- The Projects of Key West - Spring 2016 - Homes
- Price Reduced - 1209 Margaret Street, Key West
- 816 Eaton Street, Key West - Quintessential Eyebro...
- 915 Washington Sreet, Key West - Sweet Casa Marina...
- 734 Amelia Street, Key West, Florida
- 1211 Grinnell Street # F, Key West - Bank Owned Pr...
- 1309 Grinnell St - Freshly Renovated Casa Marina A...
- Key West Investment Propety - Price Reduced on 112...
- 422 Amelia Street, Key West - Transient Licensed C...
- 302 Amelia Street, Key West, Florida
- 415 Amelia Street, Key West, Florida
- Sunset Marina Key West - 5605 College Rd No. B302 ...
- 109 Front Street No. 112, Key West - Harbour Place...
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.