Friday, May 20, 2016
623 Thomas Street Unit D, Key West, Florida
CLICK HERE to view more photos of this unit which I took. There are just four condos in this small "complex". There are two off street parking spaces that serve all four units and are used on a first come first served basis. The are no common amenities which means the condo fees are relatively low, just $325 per month which covers building insurance and maintenance. That is why I mentioned nearby attractions and hangouts. This is a convenient location for a local who want clean and affordable living space. It would make an inexpensive getaway place for a buyer who comes to Key West every now and then who wants a home base from which to explore his or her or their favorite haunts.
And CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet on 623 Thomas Street Unit D.
If you would like to see 623 Thomas Street #D or any other property in Key West please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or send me an email at email@example.com. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West. Let me help you find your place in Paradise.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (108)
- 1505 Laird Street, Key West - Big Price Reduction!...
- 1434 Virginia Street, Key West - Buying Opportunit...
- All The Way with LBJ - Reflections of a Former Tee...
- 1214 Laird Street, Key West - Price Reduction
- 623 Thomas Street Unit D, Key West, Florida
- 3322 Flagler Avenue, Key West - Freshly Updated Ne...
- 210-2 Southard Street, Key West - Transient Licens...
- 1122 Southard Street, Key West - Price Reduced on ...
- 906 Fleming Street, Key West - Newer Home on Milli...
- 11 Birchwood Drive, Key West - Just Listed!
- 1120 Catherine Street, Key West - a Potential Reno...
- 1117 Stump Lane, Key West - Stunning Renovation
- 815 Pearl Street #2, Key West - Affordale Living i...
- 909 Eaton Street, Key West
- 101 Petronia Street, Key West - Bank Owned
- ▼ May (15)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.