Saturday, July 2, 2016
1108 Grinnell Street, Key West - A Fixer-Upper with an Upper!
CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet and to view more listing photos of 1108 Grinnell Street in Key West Florida. Then please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642, to schedule a private showing of this fixer-upper. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- 1717 South Street, Key West - Bank Owned and Price...
- 915 Windsor Lane, Key West
- Wrestling with Buyers in Key West - Part Deux
- German Class Cheater
- PRICE REDUCTION - 611 Southard Street #5, Key West...
- 621 Catholic Lane, Key West ~ Charming Wooden Cott...
- There is No More Officer Goody
- 862 Loggerhead Lane, Sugarloaf Key Florida - Bank ...
- Key West Horror Story No. 4 - Once Removed
- 2312 North Roosevelt Blvd. Key West - Water View C...
- Key West First Six Months Sales Report 2016
- 1108 Grinnell Street, Key West - A Fixer-Upper wit...
- ▼ July (12)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.