Preferred Properties Key West.
Wednesday, August 24, 2016
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- 1400 White Street #A Key West, Florida - Just List...
- My First Loan and What I Learned About Buying on C...
- 25 Sea Lore Lane, Key West - Price Reduction on Wa...
- 3513 Sunrise Drive, Key West
- The Sarah Addison House - 916 Center Street, Key W...
- 1435 South Roosevelt Blvd. #1001 - Key West
- 1901 South Roosevelt #107 West, Key West - Price R...
- 1435 Flagler Avenue, Key West - Just Listed - Mid-...
- 1223 Margaret Street, Key West
- 721 Southard Street, Key West - a Fixer-Upper in a...
- 1509 Pine Street, Key West - Just Listed
- ▼ August (11)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (214)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (238)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (171)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.