Saturday, December 31, 2016
Sunday, December 25, 2016
As we drove over to have Christmas Eve dinner at the Banana Cafe last night, I saw the finally completed H20 Hotel on upper Simonton Street in Key West. While I think it is totally out of place in Old Town, it caught my eye and ear. Water trickles down the two-and-one-half story star lighted fountain and adds a sense of calm to the ever increasing calamity that continues to invade this once quiet part of the our island home.
Merry Christmas to my loyal readers and those of you who have contacted me to help you find your place in Paradise. While prices continue to rise, rest assured that they are only to go higher and higher as the years pass.
I just celebrated my 23rd anniversary of moving to Key West. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner.
Thursday, December 22, 2016
"Historic 3 bedroom, 2 bath home in Old Town plus a 240 sf out building that needs City approval to rent. Backyard big enough for a pool. The house encroaches on 1019 Packer and needs to be lifted and moved 3 feet. Price reflects contractors bid of $142,500. See documents. This location is increasing in value with a $2 million home right across the street."
Tuesday, December 20, 2016
CLICK HERE to view the Key West MLS datasheet and listing photos. After you have imagined how wonderful this place would be to own, please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642, to set up a private showing. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West. The listing agent promised to get my buyers in at a moments notice. Let's take a look. You will not be disappointed.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- 2016 That Was the Year That Was in Key West Real E...
- Merry Christmas from Key West - 2016
- 1021 Packer Street, Key West - Renovation Project ...
- 32 Hilton Haven Road #4, Key West - Beautiful Wate...
- 1400 White Street, Key West - Open House - Home Bu...
- 1216 Varela Street, Key West - Story Book Cottage ...
- 1025 Eaton Street, Key West - Just Listed!
- Key West Horror Story No. 6
- 819 Elizabeth Street, Key West - Magical Old Town ...
- ▼ December (9)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.