Saturday, February 4, 2017
1 Nassau Lane, Key West
CLICK HERE to view the Key West MLS datasheet and listing photos on 1 Nassau Lane which is offered at $440,000. Then please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642, to schedule a private showing. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key Westhttp://www.preferredpropertieskeywest.com/.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- 1013 Southard Street, Key West Florida
- 1007 Eaton Street, Key West - Just Listed!
- 11 Nassau Lane, Key West - OPEN HOUSE TODAY
- 11 Nassau Lane, Key West
- 1609 South Street, Key West, Florida
- 611 William Street, Key West
- 1500 Albury Street, Key West Florida - Open House ...
- 1403 Pine Street, Key West
- 1019 Elgin Lane, Key West - A Reinterpreted Old Ho...
- 1009 Watson Street, Key West
- My Secret Love ~ Love Lane, Key West
- 514 Elizabeth Street, Key West
- OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY ~ 1500 Albury Street, Key West
- 1106 Grinnell Street, Key West
- Know Nothing Realtors
- 104 Southard Street #2, Key West - Waterfront View...
- 1 Nassau Lane, Key West
- 629 Elizabeth Sreet, Key West - Just Listed!
- 812 Fleming Street #3, Key West - Just Listed
- ▼ February (19)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.