Thursday, February 16, 2017
1009 Watson Street, Key West
CLICK HERE to view the Key West MLS datasheet and view more photos. Then please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642, to set up a private showing. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West. This house will not last long. Now is the time to act.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- 1013 Southard Street, Key West Florida
- 1007 Eaton Street, Key West - Just Listed!
- 11 Nassau Lane, Key West - OPEN HOUSE TODAY
- 11 Nassau Lane, Key West
- 1609 South Street, Key West, Florida
- 611 William Street, Key West
- 1500 Albury Street, Key West Florida - Open House ...
- 1403 Pine Street, Key West
- 1019 Elgin Lane, Key West - A Reinterpreted Old Ho...
- 1009 Watson Street, Key West
- My Secret Love ~ Love Lane, Key West
- 514 Elizabeth Street, Key West
- OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY ~ 1500 Albury Street, Key West
- 1106 Grinnell Street, Key West
- Know Nothing Realtors
- 104 Southard Street #2, Key West - Waterfront View...
- 1 Nassau Lane, Key West
- 629 Elizabeth Sreet, Key West - Just Listed!
- 812 Fleming Street #3, Key West - Just Listed
- ▼ February (19)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.