The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- 522 Simonton Street, Key West - Strategicallly Loc...
- 1223 Margaret Street, Key West - New Lower Price
- 32 Hilton Haven Road, Key West - New Lower Price
- Sunday Open House - 1500 Albury Street, Key West, ...
- 912 White Street, Key West
- 812 Fleming Street #5, Key West - Classic Key West...
- 1404 Newton Street, Key West - A Meadows Charmer!
- 1403 Catherine Street, Key West, Florida - La Casa...
- 1500 Albury Street, Key West - Open House Today
- 915 Cornish Lane, Key West - Old Town Buying Oppor...
- 14 Golf Club Drive, Key West - Bank Owned
- Two-fers OPEN HOUSES TODAY in Key West
- Key West - Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda!
- 407 Margaret Street, Key West
- 1503 Washington Street, Key West - A Fresh Look
- 1010 Elgin Lane, Key West - Time to Buy in Old Tow...
- 11 Nassau Lane, Key West - Come See the Paradise
- 806 Virginia Street, Key West A Treat of a Retrea...
- 730 Windsor Lane, Key West Florida
- ▼ March (19)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.