Search This Blog

Sunday, March 5, 2017

11 Nassau Lane, Key West - Come See the Paradise

The power of social media is amazing.  Last Sunday I held an impromptu open house at my new listing at 11 Nassau Lane in Old Town Key West. I did not have time to place an ad in our local paper. I posted an open house notice in my blog, INSTAGRAM, and FACEBOOK. Then I put up one OPEN HOUSE sign on Fleming Street between Grinnell and Frances and another in front of this little Garden of Eden located about 150 feet down Nassau Lane. Passersby walked down the lane to see what might be - about 100 of them. And they all fell in love with this magical little gem. 
Come see the paradise. Take a look at this simple little cottage 2/2 with a second floor tree house bedroom overlooking the orchid garden. You won't be disappointed. I promise.  You may fall in love and make this your little love nest.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Powered By Blogger

Counter



Free Counter

Key West

Key West
You could be here!

Blog Archive

Gary Thomas in a Nutshell