Tuesday, May 9, 2017
32 HILTON Haven Road #4, Key West - New Lower Price
CLICK HERE to view the Key West MLS on 32 Key Haven. Please call me, Gary Thomas, 304-766-2642, to take a look. We can and should look at the other places to. But if you look with an open heart I'll bet you will see all the positive features this home at this price has to offer.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- The Direction Not Taken
- 903 Eaton Street, Key West - Open House Today
- 5 Brothers Key West - An Homage
- 3810 Flagler Avenue, Key West - Waterfront Estate
- 6800 Maloney Avenue #56, Key West - Affordable Wat...
- Key West and the Slop Jug House
- 1118 Seminary Street, Key West - Just Listed
- 217 Eneas Lane, Key West Florida
- 32 HILTON Haven Road #4, Key West - New Lower Pric...
- 2317 Fogarty Avenue, Key West - Bank Owned - Buyin...
- 702 Catherine Street, Key West - Potential Vacatio...
- Old Town Key West Price Reductions - Time to Buy
- ▼ May (12)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.