Wednesday, May 24, 2017
6800 Maloney Avenue #56, Key West - Affordable Waterfront Living!
CLICK HERE to view more photos of this home and the Harbor Shores development. This home has a parking space at front. Guest parking is located across the street. About fifty fee to the north there is abundant boat dockage available on a first come basis. A fortunate few owners (like #56) are located directly on the water. Many others have water views while others have the privilege of being located nearby where they can use the amenities. A couple of owners have replaced older homes with new stilt homes. I added a photo so that readers can see what an owner might do at some time in the future. Stock Island is changing for the good. It might make sense to wait a while to replace this property. I think property prices will increase dramatically in the not to distant future.
CLICK HERE to view the Key West MLS datasheet for 6800 Maloney Avenue #56 then call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642, to set up a private showing. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West (listing broker for this property). Remember to click the photo link above as well. This will go quickly. Don't wait. You will be sorry.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- The Direction Not Taken
- 903 Eaton Street, Key West - Open House Today
- 5 Brothers Key West - An Homage
- 3810 Flagler Avenue, Key West - Waterfront Estate
- 6800 Maloney Avenue #56, Key West - Affordable Wat...
- Key West and the Slop Jug House
- 1118 Seminary Street, Key West - Just Listed
- 217 Eneas Lane, Key West Florida
- 32 HILTON Haven Road #4, Key West - New Lower Pric...
- 2317 Fogarty Avenue, Key West - Bank Owned - Buyin...
- 702 Catherine Street, Key West - Potential Vacatio...
- Old Town Key West Price Reductions - Time to Buy
- ▼ May (12)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.