Wednesday, July 26, 2017
Key West Real Estate Horror Story No. 9
I was told the lady tenant in the rear came home very late on Friday night or early Saturday morning, lit a cigarette, and and may have fallen asleep. She and the young man who lived in the front apartment made it out without injury. He had just moved into the front apartment on Friday. He lost everything he had. The lady lost all of her property but more importantly lost her pooch. In the end that was the biggest loss for all three parties involved.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- 718 Caroline Street, Key West
- Key West Real Estate Horror Story No. 9
- 712 Ashe Street, Key West Florida - All New Home i...
- Key West Summer Doldrums - Is Now a Good Time to B...
- 1101 Southard Street, Key West - Guest House For S...
- The Projects of Key West - July 2017 Update
- 1205 11th Street, Key West - Bank Owned House For ...
- 923 Southard Street, Key West - Pretty as a Pictur...
- 6800 Maloney Ave #56, Key West - Price Reduced
- 1509 Pine Street, Key West - The Meadows Price Red...
- Key West Real Estate Sales Report - First Six Mont...
- ▼ July (11)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.