Search This Blog

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Key West - In the Wee Hours

I wish I were a better photographer so that I could share with you the views I see when I wake-up way too early most mornings.

Unlike the house above, my house sits behind a privacy fence obscured by a lot of palm trees and tropical foliage. I have Plantation shutters in the bedroom which I sometimes shut to block out the street light or maybe the moon. My office adjoins the bedroom. It also has shutters. I have tried but can't seem to take pictures from the inside looking out to the palms and the sky. My area of town is quiet most of the day. But at night and the wee hours of the morning before even the birds and butterflies wake up, it is especially quiet and so damned pretty.

So this morning I took my Kodak out to the street, put it on a box, and held the button down long enough to take a couple of Kodak moments to share with you.



I sell houses in Key West. If you are looking to buy a place, give me a call.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder, Gary. The reminder to stop, be still, and find the beauty. It's there. Wherever you are, whatever time of day or night, it's there. Seek it and find it. It's there

Stephen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Disclaimer

The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Powered By Blogger

Counter



Free Counter

Key West

Key West
You could be here!

Blog Archive

Gary Thomas in a Nutshell