Saturday, January 13, 2007
616 Olivia Open House on Sunday
616 Olivia Street
Noon - 2:30
Come join me on Sunday for an Open House at 616 Olivia Street in Old Town Key West. This elegant newly constructed (not renovated) home is located within walking distance to all that Key West has to offer, but far from the madding crowd.
The 2000 square foot home features 2 large bedrooms on the 2nd floor and a 3rd den/study/guest room on the 1st and 3 full baths. The master bedroom has a second floor covered balcony that runs the length of the house and overlooks the rear gardens and inviting pool. The interior floors are travertine marble and so are the covered front porch and rear lanai. There is crown molding and recessed lighting everywhere. The home is a GE Smart House.
So many homes in Old Town do not have parking, but this one trumps them all: it has covered parking and a door that allows you to enter into the kitchen. (That is a true novelty for Key West.) And the kitchen has everything as well: custom made cabinets, high end stainless steel appliances, professional range, wine cooler, marble, granite, you get the picture.
French doors across the entire rear of the house allow the descerning homeowner to enjoy the beautiful pool and garden views any time, day or night.
The 600 block of Olivia Street is particulary charming. To me it looks like Whisteria Lane--without the drama. Key West provides enough of that.
The home is offered at $2,300,000. Come take a peek.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (99)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- What is my Key West home worth?
- The Big Bounce
- El Encanto
- U.S. Coast Guard - Key West Style
- We're having a Party and you're invited...
- There's no place like home
- From Bulging Waistlines to Bulging Muscles
- If I lived here, I could be home now...
- Things to do in Key West
- Is the Island Surrounded by Water?
- 616 Olivia Open House on Sunday
- Sweet William Transformation
- The Artist House Key West -- For Sale
- Why is now a great time to Buy in Key West?
- Cheeseburger in Paradise
- Real Estate Market Cycles--Key West
- New Year's Eve Key West 2007
- ▼ January (17)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.