Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Click on the title above to see a group of photos and a narrative description of a charming eyebrow cottage that we are going to list very shortly. This notice is to give reader's an inside advantage of buying this one-of-a-kind cottage just listed at appraised value $785,000.
"What makes this cottage so special?", you ask. Location, Location, Location and Charm, Charm, Charm plus affordability.
The cottage was totally renovated in 1995 when the present owner purchased it. The owner updated all the appliances and interiors a little over a year ago. It is part of an assemblage of buildings that make up the Campbell Court Condominiums. Assemblage refers to the fact that each building is different, but also part of the whole. The cottage was divided into two units. This unit is two story and has two bedrooms and two baths. It has a dead on view of the pool and gardens, and it is adjacent to the offstreet parking. Two immediately adjacent single family homes are on the market: #1 is located at 623 Fleming and is priced at $1,295,000; #2 is a two home estate located at 416 Elizabeth & 620 Eaton and is priced at $9,200,000. That is not a typo! This is a great location.
Give me a call if you would like to see A Slice O' Paradice.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (214)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (238)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- Slice O' Paradise
- Key West Hometown PAC
- Shell Shocked--and Not by a Conch Shell
- Outdoor Showers in Paradise
- Two Tales of a City -- Part 2
- Two Tales of a City
- Here and There
- For Sale by Owner in Key West: Buyer Beware
- One of my biggest real estate mistakes in Key West...
- The Sun also Rises on Paradise Harbor
- Something New under the Sun
- Life in the Slow Lane
- Sunday Special
- The Best Buy in Old Town
- All About the Benjamins
- ▼ February (15)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.